Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Kitten Birthday Card

A birthday card using papers and image from a Jayne Netley Mayhew CD.  I matted the kitten image onto a square of card which I printed using the distressed candy green from Polkadoodles Candy Doodles CD, and then embossed with the Cuttlebug daisies folder, and inked with green ink.  The sentiment is computer printed and cut out and embossed with a Spellbinders die, and I stuck this onto yellow pearl card which I cut out with a Spellbinders butterfly die.
I punched the butterflies out of green card and added glitter and sticky pearl to them, and added yellow organza ribbon across the top.

Thanks for looking :-)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rose, I like the adorable cat image the papers and the butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete