Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Rose Decoupage Card

I've been busy making cards ths last week, and for this one I used two CDs, the rose decoupage is from the Vintage 001 CD from Fee J's, I added glitter to the centre of the flowers, and stuck them onto red pearl card cut out using a Spellbinders die. The backing paper is from the Jane Shasky CD from Joanna Sheen.
 The butterfly is a punch with glitter and pearl added to the centre, I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut out with a Spellbinders die, and added pink organza ribbon to finsh the card off.

2 comments:

  1. A rose from a Rose, beautiful card :)
    Wishing you a lovely day, big hugs from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rose, I like the decoupage,the frame the butterfly and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete