Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 77, Vellum

This week at C.R.A.F.T we want you to use vellum in your projects, and for my DT card I've used an image from our sponsor Sew Many Digital Stamps.

For my DT card I've used 'Bear in Stocking', coloured with Promarkers and Sakura pens. The vellum on my card is the backing paper, printed from funky Hand's Funky Christmas Time download, the baubles and sentiment are from the same download, with lots of glitter added to them.



The scalloped oval behind the bear is glitter paper embossed with the Cuttlebug Christmas Stars folder. I added some ribbon down the side and hung some jingly bells with gold thread.

This week is my last week with C.R.A.F.T, I've loved my time on the DT and wish all the team the very best of luck for the future!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Rose - love the little jingle bells! So sorry you are leaving CRAFT but wishing you lots of happy crafting in the future and don't forget to drop by and visit us! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, so cute!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rose - love yor printed Vellum and those little bells are a perfect addition! Your lovely work will be very much missed at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete