Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009

Knitters' Birthday Cards

For these cards I knit the little jumpers and glued beads onto cocktail sticks to make the knitting needles.



This one was made for Lee-Anne's sketch challenge at Trimcraft last week. I used purple pearlescent card, and the backing paper is from Funky Hand's Paper Blossom download. I cut the felt flowers on my cuttlebug and added buttons to the centre. The wool along the bottom is some fancy yarn from my stash.







The backing paper for this one is from Funky Hand's Now That's Funky CD, and the green pearl paper I embossed on my cuttlebug. The Happy Birthday is from a packet of confetti from Sainsbury's.

















For the next two cards I again used backing paper from the Now That's Funky CD, and cuttlebug felt flowers. I inked the edges of the round pieces of backing paper and embossed the ones behind the jumpers.
























5 comments:

  1. hi hun these are just brilliant love all those little jumpers its a lot cooler here today it was really hot yesterday take care thanks for poping over to my blog love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on teh new blog, i'm sure you will be fine.
    these are just soooo cute.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I really like the calm colour on here I think you are in the drayon ATC swaps, You are arent you? I'd know these little jumpers anywhere If you need any help with the blog I am sue cheryl will help you and I certainly will too I will add myself as a follower I have two blogs The drayton ATC swaps and the other for my own work Laceribbonsbuttonsandbows Please pop over say Hi
    Dd you like your ATC swap last time and are you joining in again I hope!
    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these little jumpers, great selection of cards, well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for popping over and following, I've put a little link in my last post back to you!
    Love these little jumpers! And what a good idea to use cocktail sticks for the knitting needles


    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete