Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 71 - Shaped Card

The challenge at C.R.A.F.T this week is to make a shaped card, no square or rectangles allowed!

We have a new sponsor this week, Meljen's Designs, who sell a lovely range of digital stamps and other goodies in their online store, and the prize this week is 4 of their digi images of the winner's choice.


The C.R.A.F.T DT had four of Meljen's Design's to play with, and for my card I used I used Kitty Cat Love:

The card shape is the Build a Flower template from Craftbugs, the orange spotty paper is My Mind's Eye and the green flowery paper is Dovecraft's Funky Vintage. I coloured the image with pencils and added a punched and gilttered butterfly.

Go and have a look at C.R.A.F.T to see what the rest of the DT made with more of Meljen's Designs images, and we look forward to seeing your creations this week!

I would like to enter this onto this weeks Incy Wincy Design's challenge, which is Sparkly Glitter.

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Rose, isnt that image great :) I'm so pleased to be joining the team at CRAFT this month as a GDT member :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adorable!! Love the colours and the fabulous dimension! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete