Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 63 - Photo Inspiration

This week at C.R.A.F.T we're using this this photo for inspiration:

Our sponsor this week is Donna's Den of Crafts and this is what you could win, a stack of lovely Christmas papers:

This is my interpretation of the picture. I've knitted some flowers and used organza ribbon for the stems. The orange flowery paper is Kate Knight Wild Blossom.




To see what the rest of the DT have created go over to C.R.A.F.T, we look forward to seeing what you make!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose just spotted your blog so thought I'd have a look then I saw something that made me giggle I saw the pics of your dogs and saw the name Jasper I've got a dog called jasper he's a German Shepherd anyway just wanted to say hi and I really like your work I'm just learning to knit and find it a bit confusing reading the patterns sometimes please feel free to pop over and say hellohttp://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com/
    bye xxJackixx

    ReplyDelete