Pages

Thursday 26 November 2009

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 27

This week at C.R.A.F.T we want you to make Christmas gifts, and for my design team entry I have made a Christmas pudding tea cosy. The pattern is from this months Simply Knitting magazine, and it is knitted in double knitting wool, using two strands to make it nice and thick.

The prize this week is being kindly donated by one of our DT, Eileen (Eiglas), a set of sentiment stamps, go to the C.R.A.F.T challenge blog for details. Eileen is also offering some candy, a set of her gorgeous Christmas digistamps! For details of how you could win them go to Eileen's blog here.

Good luck to everyone who enters this week, look forward to seeing what you make!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Rose Lovely my Mum would have loved that! Yiour quiet hun U ok???

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rose this is brilliant my mum would love it too as liz as said above,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tea cosy Rose! Have I told you how much I love your knitting!!!!!It's fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is this? Can you get Christmas pudding flavour tea to match? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea and well made. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab tea-cosy Chuck! My Mum would have loved it - but so would I! LOL!
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete